Tuesday, March 25, 2008

~ Easter Was AweSome ~


I spent Easter Weekend at Ohma's & Poppies house and with my Dad John and his girlfriend Abby... The easter bunny came to two houses for me... I had a Easter Egg hunt at Ohma's house and than another one at my house with family and friends. I found easter eggs over at Ohma's house alot of them... and than alot of Easter Eggs over at my house... I woke up to find a Easter basket at John's house for me... I had fun with them... Than it was time to go home much to my surprise another easter bucket was waiting for me... It was so AweSome...



I had fun doing the Easter Egg Hunts that is for sure... I was hopping around like a Bunny and after the easter egg hunt we had Bar B Q it was sure yummmy in my tummmy Hey that yummy and Tummmy Rhymes.... Overall it was a really fun day for me and my Sisters... It was Lillee's first easter last year she was in my mommy tummy... Brooke and I got these long bubbles blowers and we were outside pretending that we were fairys princess that was fun... I am such a Happy 4 yr Old.

No comments: