Friday, January 16, 2009

~ Aud has a Couple of Days off of school ~ Report Cards Go Out Next Week ~

Audree has a couple days off of school for Report Time card and teacher planing day... So today she woke up in the best mood... Cleaned her room... Made her Bed and got her sis Lillee up and took her downstairs to get up in the cupboard and get her a bowl and a bowl for her down and than Mom of course got the cerial down and Aud poured the milk...After that the two girls got out of there P'J's and went into the bathroom started the bath and took a bath... Audree helped wash Lillee's hair while mom was sitting back watching her carefully drisle the water down her face... Than I got Lillee out of the tub and got her dressed and than Aud washed some more in the tub she needed to get her orgor feet really cleaned she said... Than Aud got out of the tub and said that she wanted to go into Lillee's room and show me that she can get dressed all by herself... And that she did...


Than by that time it was time for Lillee's room to get cleaned and so I helped my mom out with that... and than we put away Ivee's clothes than it was time for Lillee to take her Nap...
So as Mom was getting my Sister down for her Nap... I decided to grab the castle and play on the kitchen table with my little doll's and my petshop... Mom came down and wasn't surprised to see me just playing away with my toys... Mom had to get her NiKon it was a Nikon moment she said...
I love playing with my petshops and dolls and barbies and bratz... Mom says I am really good at voice changing... and using my imagination... I was sitting and playing at the kitchen table from the hours of 1:30P.M. ~ 5:ooP.M. that is when I decided to take a potty break get a snack and put them away... Well as I was putting them away I started to play with them again... So I am back at it... Playing Playing Playing...






1 comment:

Connie and Mike said...

Way to go Audree... Playing is the best...after the work especially.

It was fun hanging out on Saturday.

Maybe next time we can have a sleepover when your cousins come down from Ogden in Feb...

Love you lots...Gramma Rasmussen