Thursday, January 21, 2010

January has been a fun month.....





















































































January has been a fun month for Audree for starters alot has happened for our sweet Big Girl...



On January 6th was her first day of Dance class she is taking Ballet and loves it to pieces... She loves coming home from school on every wednsday and getting all dressed up in her dance outfit and grabbing her bag and getting into the truck saying come on mom... I don't want to be late... Alot has changed with Audree... she has finished her session with the sychacterist... Cant spell sorry... and that has made a huge impacted on her... ThanX You Mrs Smith... She is now moving on and becoming who she wants to be... SO anyways this last go around when I was taking her to dance class she was like Mom you don't need to walk me to the door I can do it... I kind of got tears in my eyes... and said you got it... She said Bye mom and turned to wave... I just want to add how proud I am of Audree and how far along she has truely come... Way to GO Big Girl...













as Dance was getting out I always walked up to the door... to get her she opens the door and says No mom go back to the truck I want to walk out all by myself... I relised Audree has led a shelter life I have always been the sparrow keeping her tucked under my wing... Not letting her out of my sight... I have learned that if you do that there not going to learn and than they will depend on you for the rest of there lifes.... Just the way you had taught them to be and raised them...So I hurried and turned right around and said ok ok ok Honey I was never here.. Her dance teacher Victoria thought it was the cuttest thing and commented to me that Audree has made a dramatic change and is picking up the positions really well.... She is a Natural...













So on that Note.... We as parents our doing something right for her... that makes me so happy inside... Yes were heading in the right direction... Slap on the back for Mommy & Daddy....













It was my birthday on the 18th of January Yes I am getting Old... and the girls and my mom and dad threw a little get together over at my house... Dad bought pizza and Mom made a cake... Yummmmmy Audree had slipped and hit her head so she started to cry I went over to comfort her and kiss her better my brother took this shot... I just love it...













Audree has done excellent in school considering how dang sick she has been... The poor girl hasn't been able to get over sickness this winter time... Throw out the winter season and get on with spring... That would be Fantastic... She got straight A in school and on her contract she got 11 4's which our the highest that you can get and one 3 on her contract for the last week... Now that is amazing and really hard to get... considering that is throughout the school 1st through 6th grade contract... I am still having problems posting pictures so they don't leave a big gap so hopefully I can get that figured out so I can journal by the pictures... But for Now Sorry this is going to have to do... He he he Until Next Time.... Signing out for Miss Audree .... Her Mommy

1 comment:

Connie and Mike said...

I would love to attend your recitals if you let me know when and where... I think this is a great idea and a really wonderful way to express your artistic abilities.

Audree, my dear, you are a star in my book...

Love you tons and looking forward to your next sleep over the weekend of Feb 26th. Not sure if a Friday night or Saturday night works best for you and your family.

HUGS... Oma