Tuesday, November 4, 2008

~ As My Mom was talking to Ohma on the IM ~

My Mom was talking to Ohma about Blog pages and My mom decided that this blog page was going to be only mine and it is going to be a journal about Me....and only have pictures of me and what is going on in my life... My Mom has made another Blog page full of our new family and New Beginning Life... Mom talked to John today and he decided that it is time that he is signing the papers for me to offically be adopted to My Daddy Erik... I don't understand what is going on but I am excited my mom is excited and so is alot of people... It will take place in Dec of this year... My Daddy Erik is getting papers from the court house and we will all go togehter to get them signed and notirized... Alot has happened in my life... Last year I got a Two New Sister and New Daddy and Family... This Year I started kindergarten and going to have another Sister and Now I will have a different last name and be adopted. Even though my last name is changing my mommy says that John will always be my father and that Ohma and Poppie will always be my grandma and grandpa. I will always be apart of people's life if that is what they want. I will understand one day what is happening right now I am going to have the same last name as my big sister Brooke and my mom and dad and sisters... I am looking forward to the years to come and my adventure ahead of being a big sister to Lillee and Ivee... Happy Days to Come For Me...

No comments: