Sunday, November 30, 2008

~ Thankful for our Talents ~


Hello there beautiful. eyes... Audree program was really fun to attend... The program was based on I am Thankful for my Talents... Audree decided that she wanted to play the guitar and sing Turkey Dinner... It goes something like this... Turkey Dinner Turkey Dinner Gather round Gather round Who will get the drumstick Yummy Yummmy Drumstick all sit down all sit down...She did aweSome wasn't shy one bit... Than her class presented there talents it was really cute brought tears to my eyes when Audree did her performances...


Here she is strumming her guitar... and singing away...

Singing her Indian and pilgrim song.... and do the actions as well... She surely likes to perform and show her stuff... What a Gal....Better watch out for this little girl... That is her really good friend Ashton... He likes audree and asked her out on a date... this was her response... Sorry My daddy Erik told me not until I am 25 I can date or have a boyfriend... So you will have to wait for another 60 years... Daddy's Orders...




Audree was the only one that did her art project like this... A Mommy Turkey with her Baby one... She is really excited about her new baby on the way... Anyday Now I am crossing my fingers...




This was one of audree's take home assignments that we needed to do... It was a close pin and we needed to do some geneology work on who in our family was a pilgrim... Well I didn't know anyone of pilgrim time so what I knew is that Mary Queen of Scot is our great great great someone so we made our pilgrim scottish with of course blonde hair... Audree and I had fun doing some research on Mary Queen of Scots and we wrote a bit of information on a index card which she than presented to her class on the day they were due... She had a fun time doing this homework assignment...

2 comments:

spongemommie05 said...

wow audree ! you are growing up so big and beautiful .. that was awesome that you sang Turkey dinner i like that song alot.... i love you and i can not wait for you baby sister to get here anytime soon now ..xoxoxoxox

Connie and Mike said...

Wonderful Lil' Chicken :)

You are awesome...

Sounds like you have so much fun learning and doing in school.

Remember I am the Big Chick with lil chicks around...that I love.

I am glad you made it to our feast and games...

Love you tons, Oma Rasmussen
Gramma