Monday, April 7, 2008

~ Aud Got in Big Big Big Trouble ~

Audree thought it would be fun to draw on the walls leading down into her bedroom...







After she got done drawing on the walls I got a bucket full of water and soap and a little liqour and had her scrub the walls... I got her an old toothbrush and had her wash and scrub wash and scrub...






When she was done we had a talk that she wouldn't be allowed to use markers and crayons for awhile due to her choice of drawing on the wall...





After she got done with the wall washing she came up to me as I was cooking dinner and said Mom you know... I felt the princess Cinderella and I was having fun washing the walls and singing... and than she added that she will never do that again...

I do have to admit that I wouldn't ever to Little Miss Aud.... That I love all of her cute drawings and had to take pictures of them before they were off the wall... He he he he what a Mom...


Aud loves to play with her baby sister Lill and her our best of buddies and play together all the time... Aud wanted to dress her sister up in a roll of toliet paper one day and said But Mom she said that she wanted to be a Mummy just like you... Ha ha ha ha She didn't get that far putting the toilet paper on her sis...


That's My Beautiful CraZy Girls Playing around singing Songs... They LoVe each Other... How Lucky I am to have been given so much and another chance to live... with my family...

1 comment:

Connie and Mike said...

Ya!!!
I have black permanent marker on the carpet upstairs...

Only one of her art projects :(

But the last one she left for me, I waited until she came back and made her do the 'clean up' thing...

Very creative...