Friday, April 18, 2008

~ I Am Going to Be another Big Sister ~

It was Exciting News Yesturday...
My Mommy Found out that she was expecting...

She Says that she is Due December around X~Mas Time...

I cant Wait to See My New Baby Brother Or Sister... Mommy & Daddy Our So Excited...

It's Starts... He he he he We our all so excited Audree was telling us the other day that she wanted a baby brother... and When I took her to Pre school yesturday she was saying that she was having a baby brother not a sister... and I told her that we would find out in 5 months... and she got out of the truck I signed her in and off she went to preschool... Than off I went to Blood Work.... When I picked Audree up from Pre school she saw my bands and asked me what was wrong and if I picked her Baby brother up from the hospital. I said Nope that is going to take some time... I told her around X mas time she would have a New Baby in the Family... She is So excited and said what the heck... Typical Audree...
Our Lillee May is going to be One this Sunday and I was driving in the truck and asked Lillee if she wanted a Brother or a Sister and I kid you not it sounded like she said Brother So We Will See...Lillee & Her Mommy Tender Moments~
I am the Luckiest Woman Alive to have My Outstanding Husband and My Three Beautiful Girls and a New Buddle of Joy on the way...

1 comment:

Holly Strong said...

Looks like we are due the same time. I hope you finally get your boy!