Tuesday, April 15, 2008

~ Aud Went to Her Daddy's First Show ~

This is Me waiting for Us to get a Move on it and go to the Show Audree went to her Daddy Erik's first show... She was so excited the whole day and kept on asking me when we were going to go...


Mom Just getting home from meeting with a cliental she was sure tired but that didn't stop her from getting her big girl all dolled up for the imporant event that night...
This is Me and My Auntie Tiff We had a Great Time together...


I haven't seen U in forever Audree said...

My Friend Cat didn't mind lending a Hand for me to sit up on her shoulders... while mommy took some pictures...Rockin out with my big sis Brooke by my side... I was yelling Go Daddy Go... I had such a blast and cant wait for all ages show again.Me and My Buddy we our the best of buds and he is such an aweSome Uncle... I like it alot when Uncle clint comes and hangs out with us... He had me up on his shoulders so I could see the stage it was so AweSome...




My Daddy Erik is truely a Rock Star in my Eyes...

This is Me just chillin on the bench listening to the other bands play... they weren't the best but mommy said at least they tryed...
It was so much fun I had fun rockin out with my Mom and Dad and Family... I am truely a rockin roll type of Kid that is for sure... Everyone that My Mom introduced to me they thought I was a Doll... and they wanted to take me home with them... My mommy said YEah No I think not...Uncle Clint and Some friends came over to our house and had a party it was fun... I went around to everyone at the party and asked for there autographs... Me and My Big Sis and cousin drew pictures and than Mommy carried me down stairs into my bedroom tucked me in snug in a bug... and kissed my forehead and I was fast asleep when I hit the pillow...