Monday, June 28, 2010

1st Grade Graduation

















































































































































































Audree last week of school was one that she will remember with the Award ceremony she walked home from school with head down and said Mom I didnt get award... all Sad and than she burst up from no where and said I did I got two Awards... I couldn't believe my ears... 1st grade has been a trying one for her and I due to her teacher... Enough said...But we made it through...with more than flying colors... My Mom got told that her picture taking tells the story so here you go.... First grade program.... Graduation..... Award Ceremony.....For Best Achievenment in advanced Reading...and than Last Day of School.... in the picture with her baby sister Ivee she is reading Blogs and playing Games with her. She loves to be the big sis and expecially when she uses the lamptop to play her games and talk to friends... yes Folks you heard it right... she knows how to text and chat....


















1 comment:

Connie and Mike said...

busy life my little Audree!! Congratulations on moving up to 2nd grade. You Rock!!

Hugs and kisses... Oma Gramma Connie