Monday, June 28, 2010

Audree Actual Birthday June 22 2010

Audree Birthday Morning.... Our Big 7 Yr Old...
Her faviorte Peanut Butter with Whipping Cream Cream Cheese with Carmel sause and pounder sugar her Faviorte....with of course Blue sprinkles all over it...
Audree didn't mind sharing with her sisters either... She was happy to share her Birthday tSpecial Breakfast... Yes she order it that way... I was happy to do it... It was a little to sweet for me...
Make a wish blow out the candles sweetheart




Sister by life Best Friends by Choice




Audree and her Stuffed Frog She name her Gribbit





Build a Bear Frog she made placed a couple hearts in it for the love one she misses



Cuttie Ba Tootie










Out in the backyard playing some ball with Daddy when he got home from work
Daddy brought Audree Three DvD movies








Grand Slam








Her Frame I got for her...
Dance Sing Poem on it




She got a starting of a New Stuffed Animal collection Mini stuffs












Princess Mermaid Dvd Barbie of Course













and the barbie's to go along with
the MovieOnce Again Audree's Birthday was Fun
We made Pineapple Shrimp & Musscles & Rice
on the Bar B Q
Yummy Yummmy Yummmy
and than we just hung out as a Family
the way Birthday Should be Spent.
Audree went to Band Pratice that night
She didn't know that Balloons and her
friend Stephen would be waiting for her.
She had her birthday Show and was dancing and singing with me
It was a Moment in My Mommies life she said she would never forget.
Afterwards we had to make a stop at
my Grandparents Bocks house..
Where they waited up for me until 11:30 at night to give
me a birthday kiss and a wish.
It was a Faboulous Birthday Toad-Ally one I will remember.
















No comments: