Monday, June 21, 2010

My Little Hippy Girl Audree Always feeling the love of nature and Medatating...
We all was playing Hide and Seek Mommy was counting and on the tramp... We cant get off the tramp the one we play we have to listen and hear where they r hiding in the backyard


It has been a fun summer so far.... Very Busy with Water Fun & visiting with family & friends Bar B Q's Galore and Fun Fun Fun... Full of Surprises around every Corner... Ivee My sister first time on the trampoline over at my Grandma Linda's House... She loved it and she is surely getting big... We have lots of fun together...



The best part about going over there was of course seeing grandma & grandpa and seeing tommy and of course swimming in the pool.... It was 3 ft deep and it was so fun and warm and it was perfect weather to be swimming and hanging out...




I told lillee that I can breathe under the water cause I am a mermaid princess



I got the dvd barbie Mermaid tale for my birthday



And I was pretending that I was the princess mermaid it was fun swimming with my cousin and my big sister brooke... Lillee is still a little afraid of the water so she gets close to the water than screams but my mom put her on the side of the pool let her soak her feet in it... than when she was ready put her in water to her chest one site of her struggling and scared she took her out... Mom said slowly for Lillee to get use to the water and the fun nature of swimming...



Mom & Dad our looking to get me in swimming lesson here soon. Or my Dad is going to teach me how to swim






I LoVe to Swim and have fun fun fun in the sun with my family and friends....





Fun day full of swimming and hanging out with family...



Grandpa Tom cooked a Yummy Bar B Q for all of us...



and than the best part He brought out Watermelon...



I got alot of the best Grand Parents a girl could Ever ask for...












No comments: